Stimmi is an electronic online system and mobile app that helps caregivers build a cloud-based care plan for a person with special needs using video, audio and text. This personal information is stored and can be shared with caregivers, schools, clinicians, family members and others to help provide consistent care and ease transitions for the disabled person.
1. Create an online account.
2. Input the information that caregivers and family need to know.
3. Decide who can see the information through personal invitation and secure login.
4. Caregivers access the information through the app on their smart phone, tablet or computer.
5. Everyone connects and shares important information through the messaging center.
Video training: Create instructional videos to explain needs and procedures.
Health: Communicate health and care needs such as dietary requirements, recipes, and routines.
Safety issues: Explain personal safety needs, triggers, allergies and intolerances.
Contacts: Save important contact numbers and call them directly from the app.
Messaging: The care team can communicate in one place and real time without exchanging emails or notebooks.
After registering for the monthly plan, Stimmi offers a free 30-day trial period to see if the product is the right fit for you.
Get a Stimmi account