Aumi is a new app that helps you organise your mind and your day and reduce instances of burnout or meltdowns. Aumi is built to help you keep track of your mood and energy fluctuations and manage your anxiety without ‘punishing’ you if not consistent with your tracking.
– Receive periodic notifications that help you keep track of your mood.
– Log your energy levels throughout the day from -10 to 10.
– Enjoy optional and silent notifications.
– Quickly record mood and energy levels using widgets.
– Review your mood and energy levels over time at a glance in graph form.
– Share your graphs with other people.
– Add checklists to events to help you carry out a task in a stressful situation.
– All events, activities, and moods include symbols, making the experience as visual as possible.
What makes Aumi special is that it was designed not only with autistic people in mind bur also by and autistic developer. Ethan Shallcross, an 18 year-old web and app developer conceived the idea of an app that can support autistic people with their common struggles without being intrusive or overwhelming. Ethan spoke to ASDtech about his idea, motivation and personal experienced in an interview.